Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 05-23 through 05-29-2017
NOTE: I will be out of state visiting my family in Arizona the week of May 19 through May 27. I will read as many stories as I possibly can, but please forgive me if I miss reading your story. The FFfAW Challenge will be back to normal the week of May 30.
This week's photo prompt is provided by Louise with The Storyteller's Abode. Thank you Louise!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). Please let me know if you need link-up instructions.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion, and life style choice when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!