Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 04-26 through 05-02-2016
This week's photo prompt is provided by Graham, author of the blog, grahamisjustmyname. Thank you Graham!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at email@example.com.
8. Please keep your stories PG 13 rating or below.
9. Please, no disparaging remarks regarding any race, religion or life-style choices in your stories, even though it is fiction and/or you are merely making a point.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
*** H A V E ** F U N *** !!