Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 03-15 through 03-21-2016
Please keep your stories at 175 words or less. Remember, that is what makes it a challenge.
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Please keep your stories no higher than PG 13 rating.
9. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
*** H A V E ** F U N *** !!
Please do not send any more photos, at this time, for the challenges. I work on an iPad and only have minimum storage. When I start running low again, I will request more photos.