Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 02-16 through 02-22-2016
This week's photo prompt is provided by TJ Paris. Thank you TJ!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Please keep your stories no higher than PG 13 rating.
9. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!
I am accepting photos for future FFfAW challenges. I am asking that the photo/s as colorful as possible and that you credit the photographer on the photo. I won't assure you that your photo will be used, but most likely, it will be. I will be using your photos along with pixabay.com photos (for a variety) in the challenges. Please send your photos to: