Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 10-03 through 10-09-2017
If you have any photos you would like to have featured in this challenge, please send them to me at email@example.com. Please don't send more than two images and I don't need photos of water (ocean, lakes, rivers), or of darkness, sunrises or sunsets. I would prefer they don't have people in the photo either. Please make sure your name or blog name is on each photo that you send and that your photos are your personal photos and not taken off the internet. Looking forward to your photos!
This week's photo prompt is provided by Elaine Farrington Johnson. Thank yoiu Elaine!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Monday pm to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Monday pm and runs to the following Monday pm.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Please indicate the number of words in your story at the end of your story. (It doesn't count into the amount of words).
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). Please let me know if you need link-up instructions.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion, and life style choice when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
If you are new to this challenge I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the FFfAW challenge. Welcome! We are happy you have joined us. If you have been away for awhile, welcome back!
***H A V E**F U N*** !!