Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 09-26 through 10-02-2017
If you have any photos you would like to have featured in this challenge, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't send more than two images and I don't need photos of water (ocean, lakes, rivers), or of darkness, sunrises or sunsets. I would prefer they don't have people in the photo either. Please make sure your name or blog name is on each photo that you send and that your photos are your personal photos and not taken off the internet. Looking forward to seeing your photos!
This week's photo prompt is provided by shivamt25. Thank you shivamt25 for our prompt!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Monday pm to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Monday pm and runs to the following Monday pm.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Please indicate the number of words in your story at the end of your story. (It doesn't count into the amount of words).
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
If you are new to this challenge I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the FFfAW challenge. Welcome! We are happy you have joined us. If you have been away for awhile, welcome back!
***H A V E**F U N*** !!