Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 06-20 through 06-26-2017
I am accepting personal photos (no more than 2 from each person) to be used as photo prompts for this challenge. They have to be your personal photos and they have to have your name, or blogging name, or blog name on them where I can see it. I don't need photos of beaches, sunrises or sunsets, of darkness, or of rivers or streams. Please submit your photos to email@example.com. Hope I get some great photos!
This week's photo prompt is provided by Footy and Foodie. Thank you for our photo prompt!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). Please let me know if you need link-up instructions.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion, and life style choice when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!