Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 04-11 through 04-17-2017
My mother has passed away so please forgive me for not being able to read or comment on your stories this week. I hope you will continue to read and comment on each other's stories.
This week's photo prompt is provided by Maria with Doodles and Scribbles. Thank you Maria!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). Please let me know if you need link-up instructions.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!