Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 08-16 through 08-22-2016
I am asking for personal photos for future challenge post prompts. Please make sure the photo is your own personal photo and not taken off the internet. If possible, mark your photo with either your name or your WordPress name or blog name. Also, please limit your submission to 3 photos. (I will be asking for more photos again in the future). I also ask that they not be photos that have been used before in posts. Your photos are truly appreciated! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week's photo prompt is provided by TJ Paris. Thank you TJ for our photo prompt!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer.
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at email@example.com.
8. Please keep stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion, and life style choice when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!