Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 05-24 through 05-30-2016
This week's photo prompt is provided by TJ Paris. Thank you TJ for our photo prompt!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Monday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
8. Please keep your stories below R rating.
9. Please respect the diversity of our readers and writers in regard to race, religion and life style choices when writing your stories.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
*** H A V E ** F U N *** !!