Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 03-22 through 03-28-2016
Please re-read the rules to this challenge as a new one has been added.
This week's photo prompt is provided by Uday, with the blog, Udayology. Thank you Uday!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Please keep your stories no higher than PG 13 rating.
9. Please do not disparage any race, religion or life-style choices in your stories, even though it is fiction and/or you are merely making a point.
10. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
*** H A V E ** F U N *** !!
At this time, please do not send any more photos for the challenges. I work on an iPad and only have minimum storage. When I start running low again, I will request more photos.