Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 02-09 through 02-15-2016
This week's photo prompt is provided by Ady. Thank you Ady!
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Monday evening.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
*8. Please keep your stories no higher than PG 13 rating.
9. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
***H A V E**F U N*** !!
I am accepting photos for future FFfAW challenges. I am asking that the photo/s as colorful as possible and that you credit the photographer on the photo. I won't assure you that your photo will be used, but most likely, it will be. I will be using your photos along with pixabay.com photos in the challenges. Please send your photos to: