W E L C O M E !
39th Challenge for
Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 11-10 through 11-16-2015
For This Week Only: This Challenge Will Open at 3:00 pm NYC Time
Eastern Standard Time (EST)
This week's photo prompt is provided by pixabay.com (free to use photos).
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Tuesday.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
H A V E F U N !!