31st Challenge for
Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 09-15 through 09-22-2015
I'm sorry for submitting this post three times but I don't think it is going out to all the participants that it should be going to. This is my last attempt at making sure everyone is getting it.
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Tuesday.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story's post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at email@example.com.
8. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other's stories.
HAVE FUN !!