30th Challenge for
Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 09-08 through 09-15-2015
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. Linking for this challenge begins on Tuesday and runs to the following Tuesday.
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit is 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story’s post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Remember, half the fun is reading and commenting on each other’s stories.
HAVE FUN !!
Please Note: For anyone submitting photos in the future to be considered for the challenge, please make sure the photographs are somewhat colorful, have an interesting element to it – something that would stimulate your writing muse (so will it stimulate the other participants).