Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
Week of 07-08-2015 thru 07-14-2015
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers
1. A prompt photo will be provided each Tuesday to be used as a base to your story. Please include photo prompt with your story.
2. The challenge will run from Wednesday to Wednesday (although linking will start on Tuesday and end the following Tuesday)
3. Please credit photo to photographer
4. The story word limit will be 100 – 150 words (+ – 25 words). Please try and stay within this limit.
5. Pingback to the challenge post in your story’s post.
6. This is a flash fiction challenge (stories in 100-175 words or less) and each story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Therefore, no serial (continuation) stories. They become too complicated for our readers.
7. Add your story to the InLinkz Link-up (Blue Froggy button). If you need link-up instructions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO FLASH FICTION FOR ASPIRING WRITERS,
WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE PARTICIPATING
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AND COME BACK!