FLASH FICTION FOR ASPIRING WRITERS
Week of 04/22/2015
Linking will open 3:00 am EST (NYC time), Tuesday, 04/21 (8:00 am London)
Linking will close 7:00 pm EST (NYC time), Tuesday, 04/28 (11:55 am London)
(The following information will continue to be posted for any new people joining the group) If you need linking instructions, please let me know.
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers:
1. Each Tuesday, a prompt photo will be provided for you as a base for your story. (Please attach this photo to your story when you post/publish them).
2. Please credit prompt photo to photographer/owner.
3. This challenge will run Wednesday to Wednesday. (Linking times are Tuesday to Tuesday). Time lines are listed in this post.
4. Story word limits will be 100 – 150 words (give or take 25 words).
5. Add your story’s link to the InLinkz using the blue frog button located on this post. (See #6).
6. If you would like a blue frog button on your story, you can get “the linking code” from InLinkz or from me. Email me at this address if you need the Linking Code for the Frog button, or if you need directions to link your story to InLinkz: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The InLinkz link-up will be open at 3:00 am (EST/NYC), Tuesday, 04/21 (8:00 am London).
The InLinkz link-up will close at 7:00 pm (EST/NYC), Tuesday, 04/28 (11:55 am London).