FLASH FICTION FOR ASPIRING WRITERS 04/08/2015
Linking will open 6:00 am EST (NYC time), Tuesday, 04/07 (London = 11:00 am)
Linking will close 5:00 pm EST (NYC time), Tuesday, 04/14 (London = 10:00 pm)
Thank you, Dawn M. Miller, for providing our prompt photo this week.
(The following information will continue to be posted for any new people joining the group).
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers:
1. Each Tuesday, a prompt photo will be provided for you as a base for your story. (Please attach this photo to your story when you post/publish them).
2. If the photo prompt has not been credited to the photographer on the photo, please give them credit on your post.
3. This challenge will run Wednesday to Wednesday. (Linking times are Tuesday to Tuesday). Time lines are listed in this post.
4. Story word limits will be 100 – 150 words (give or take 25 words).
5. Add your story’s link to the InLinkz using the blue frog button located on this post.
6. If you would like a blue frog button on your story, you can get “the linking code” from InLinkz or from me. If you would like for me to email it to you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The InLinkz link-up will be open at 6:00 am (EST/NYC), Tuesday, 04/07 (11:00 am London).
*The InLinkz link-up will close at 5:00 pm (EST/NYC), Tuesday, 04/14 (10:00 pm London).