FLASH FICTION FOR ASPIRING WRITERS for the Week beginning 04-01-2015
BLUE FROG LINK-UP BUTTON:
Linking will open 12:00 pm EST (NYC time), Tues., 03/31/2015 (London = 5:00 pm)
Linking will close 5:00 pm EST (NYC time), Tues., 04/07/2015 (London = 10:00 pm)
Welcome to the seventh challenge for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers!
This week I am presenting two prompt photos. You may choose one photo or both photos. You may write one story or several stories. It’s completely up to you. (If you like having several prompt photos for one challenge, then there will be more challenges like this in the future).
Thank you for your participating and for being the reason this challenge is a success. Keep coming back!
If you are a new participant to Flash Fiction to Aspiring Writers, WELCOME! We are happy you are with us and hope you have FUN!
A special thank you to the established and professional writers who have joined our flash fiction group to participate, have fun and be our mentors.
Please indicate on your post IF YOU DO NOT WANT CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK.
Thank you to pixabay.com (free to use photographs) for this week’s prompt photos.
Choose one or both photos for your story/stories
BLUE FROG LINK-UP BUTTON:
(The following information will continue to be posted for any new people joining the group).
Guide for Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers:
1. Each Tuesday, a prompt photo will be provided for you as a base for your story. (Please attach this photo to your story when you post/publish them).
2. If the photo prompt has not been credited to the photographer on the photo, please give them credit on your post.
3. This challenge will run Wednesday to Wednesday. (Linking times are Tuesday to Tuesday). Time line will be at the bottom of this post. (Please do not wait until the last minute to post your story or others may not get a chance to read it).
4. Story word limits will be 100 – 150 words (give or take 25 words). Please try to stay within this limit. (Please make a note of the number of words used somewhere on your post).
5. Please TAG your posts with “Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers.” This step is important for other bloggers to find our stories in the Reader.
6. Add your story’s link to the InLinkz using the blue frog button located on this post.
Pre Linking Instructions:
Once you have written and published your story to your blog, tap on the blue (froggy) button, located on this post, or any participants’ post with a “blue frog button.” (This is the easiest way to link and this option is free).
1) Click on the blue Frog button.
2) Click on the small blue button that says, “Add your Link”.
3) First box is for your story post’s url.
4) Second box is for the name of your story and blog (up to 50 characters).
5) Third box is for your WordPress email address (only I will see that).
6) Click “Done” on the bottom of that screen.
7) Click on the button that says, “Take me back to the Link Up”. (You should now be able to see your story in the story grid). (See #8)
8) *Optional: At this point you can click on the icon picture space of your story on the grid and choose to download your gravatar there by selecting “add image” from the list on the left of the screen, then follow the directions.
*The InLinkz link-up will be open at 12:00 pm (NYC), Tuesday, 03/31 (5:00 pm London time).
*The InLinkz link-up will close at 5:00 pm (NYC), Tuesday, 04/07 (10:00 pm London time).